Personal Data We Collect
We collect data via shopify, google analytics, Mailchimp, Facebook & Instagram. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. We may also collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site.
How We Use the Information We CollectThe information we collect is used for the sole purpose of improving your customer experience when interacting with Twisselman Trading Company. Twisselman Trading Company may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site -We may need your information to display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service -Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience -We may use information to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site -We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments -We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature -To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails -We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Web browser cookies
We will not retain personal information for any longer than is necessary, or to provide the Service for which we receive or collect the information. Additionally, we use discretion and protect your information for use of user experience, solely.
We Never Sell Personal Information
You own your data
We don’t own any content or information you provide or we receive - you will own your content and information.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on May 25, 2018